- Classes and all school activities in all levels shall continue to be suspended until 14 April 2020 and shall resume on 15 April 2020. The same directives to the Department of Education, Commission on Higher Education, Technical Education and Skills Development Authority and such other regulatory agencies, LGUs and the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) with respect to the class suspension are reiterated;
- Mass gatherings shall be prohibited;
- A strict home quarantine shall be observed in all households: movement shall be limited to accessing basic necessities: provision for food and essential health services shall be regulated, and there will be heightened presence of uniformed personnel to enforce quarantine procedures;
- A work from home arrangement shall be implemented in the Executive branch, except the PNP, AFP, PCG. and health and emergency frontline services. border control and other critical services, which shall ensure a skeletal work force;
- For purposes of the foregoing, transit to and from the above establishments anywhere within the area covered by the Enhanced Community Quarantine shall be allowed Security personnel of the same establishments shall likewise be allowed to travel within the quarantine area:
- Mass public transport facilities shall be suspended: and
- Land, air and sea travel shall be restricted:
Outbound passengers intending to depart the Philippines from any of the international airports in Luzon shall be allowed to travel for a period of seventy-two (72) hours from effectivity of the Enhanced Community Quarantine.
Inbound international passengers, in transit upon effectivity of the Enhanced Community Quarantine, shall be allowed entry, subject to applicable quarantine procedures if coming from countries with existing travel restrictions imposed by the IATF.
All inbound Filipino citizens including their foreign spouse and children, if any, holders of Permanent Resident Visa, and holders of 9(e) Diplomat Visas issued by the Philippine Government shall be allowed entry, subject to applicable quarantine procedures coming from countries with existing travel restrictions imposed by the IATF.
The movement of cargoes within, to and from the entire Luzon shall be unhampered. For this purpose, guidelines for the accompanying crew or personnel shall be formulated by the Department of Transportation;
Failure to abide by the foregoing guidelines and measures shall be subjected to appropriate action, both criminal and administrative, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. For this purpose, the Department of Justice is directed to initiate appropriate charges, as may be warranted.
The IATF, together with the Executive Secretary, Cabinet Secretary, Secretaries of National Defense, Environment and Natural Resources, Trade and Industry, Social Welfare and Development, Finance, Education, Agriculture, Chief of Staff of the AFP, head of Philippine Army, Philippine Navy, Philippine Air Force, PCG and the PNP, and such other agencies or entities as the IATF may invite, shall continue to convene daily to study and continuously review the measures and guidelines in addressing the COVID-19 situation, until such time that the health event subsides.
The IATF, through the DOH, is directed to disseminate information to the public on the steps and measures to be undertaken relative to the COVID-19 situation, during the period of Enhanced Community Quarantine for the entire Luzon.
For immediate compliance.
By Order of the President.
SALVADOR C. MEDIALDEA