If you currently own an old Sun Cellular SIM Card, you can register your SIM online via this link: https://suncellular.com.ph/online-application 173
However, if that is not possible, you can do this offline by following the steps below. Take note that this is the same steps you will need when you want to buy and activate a new Sun SIM Card.
To register your SIM card with Sun Cellular in the Philippines, you can follow these steps:
- Prepare your valid government ID. You will need a valid government-issued ID such as a passport, driver’s license, SSS ID, or PRC ID.
- Go to the nearest Sun Cellular store or authorized retailer: Visit any Sun Cellular store or authorized retailer with your valid ID and your SIM card.
- Submit your SIM number and personal details: Provide the customer service representative with your valid ID and your SIM card. You will be asked for your personal details like your full name, address, and contact number.
- Wait for the verification. The customer service representative will verify your details and activate your SIM card. This process is quite fast and usually takes a few minutes.
- Get your SIM card. Once your SIM card is activated, the customer service representative will give it back to you.
- Optional: Load your SIM card: If your SIM card is new or has not been loaded, you may purchase load credits from the Sun Cellular store or an authorized retailer.
Take Note: Some Sun Cellular stores and authorized retailers may have different requirements or procedures for Sun SIM card registration. please make sure to check with the store or retailer beforehand to ensure a smooth registration process and bring all necessary ID with you.